The Realme X50 Pro offers a 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and 92% screen-to-body ratio. As mentioned, Realme X50 Pro is the first device from the brand to offer a dual punch-hole camera. We were happy to see video streaming apps supporting the full-screen display instead of just disregarding the whole strip as we see in some of the other handsets to date.
It is an octa-core 7nm chipset with up to 2.84GHz clock speed with fifth-generation Qualcomm AI Engine support. You also get up to 12GB RAM and 256GB storage. The primary 64MP lens uses Samsung’s ISOCELL Bright GW1 sensor with f/1.8 aperture. This sensor does a pretty good job when used in outdoor lighting, however, the same does not stand strong when used even in well-lit indoor lighting as the images start looking washed out.
According to the latest information, the latest software update is based on June 2021 security patch update for Realme X50 Pro smartphone users in India. As per the report, this software update comes with the build number RMX2076PU_11_C.20 for X50 Pro. You can check the complete changelog which is mention below.
Join Our Realme Channel On TelegramChangelog:
Realme X50 Pro-
- Adds the June 2021 Android security patch.
- Fixes an issue where the system might occasionally crash and restart after you add too many Wi-Fi connections.
- Fixes an issue where the Contacts app might be opened during file transfers in some cases.
- Fixes an issue where you might be unable to tap the “Global Search” widget after switching the system language.
- Fixes an issue where photos taken in Ultra NightScape mode might be tinted with green.
- Status bar
- Fixes an issue where Eye comfort would sometimes be unavailable.
- Fixes an issue where you might be unable to enroll your face.
- Fixes an issue where the theme icons in the Personalizations page could occasionally shift from their original places.
How To Check
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.