Huawei Mate 20 Pro/RS users now receive obscurity HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168 update. In addition, Mate 20/Mate 20 X (4G) has also been updated by HarmonyOS 2.0 version 22.214.171.124. The first batch of 2000 users who have successfully registered for the internal test will have priority to experience the new version, and the internal test users who have not been selected for the 2000 list will be gradually reviewed and pushed. This update mainly optimizes the user experience of face unlocking in some scenarios.
The compatible models for this internal test are the following models with C version number C00/C01/C786:
- Mate 20 Pro full Netcom version LYA-AL00, LYA-AL10
- Mate 20 Pro mobile customized version LYA-TL00
- Mate 20 RS Porsche Design LYA-AL00P
- Mate 20 full Netcom version HMA-AL00
- Mate 20 mobile customized version HMA-TL00
- Mate 20 X (4G) Full Netcom Edition EVR-AL00
- Mate 20 X (4G) Mobile customized version EVR-TL00
Note: How to check the system C version number: Settings > About phone > Version number, C and the following 2 digits/3 digits in parentheses, such as version number 126.96.36.199 (C00E180R5P11), its C version number is C00.