Huawei obscurity HarmonyOS 2.0 latest batch of the open beta upgrade, upgrade list includes the current round of Honor 30 series, V30 series, Honor Play 4 Pro, V6 board and so on. HarmonyOS 2.0 public beta supports the upgrade of version 18.104.22.168/22.214.171.124 to version 126.96.36.199. Registration path: Pollen Club App > Home > Public Beta Early adopters > Public Beta Upgrade.
Note: Version 188.8.131.52 is a public beta version. Since the public beta has not been opened before, the public beta version is not reflected externally. Public beta activity description. The public beta version is a test version released to the general public during the development stage.
It is designed to allow pollen friends to try out new software features in advance and provide feedback, assist R&D engineers to find and fix software problems, improve version quality, usability and ease of use, and jointly improve the version Reach the official release standard.
Please note that since the public beta version is still in the development stage, its operating effect may not be as ideal as the official commercial version. For example, some applications (including third-party applications) may be unstable or incompatible, which affects your experience.
Therefore, please carefully consider whether to try it in advance. At the same time, considering user experience and compatibility issues, the public beta activity may be suspended for a period of time. In addition, before you upgrade the public beta version, be sure to back up your important mobile phone data in advance (if you quit the public beta activity, you need to roll back to the stable version, this rollback operation will clear all user data).
The following is the participation process of the public beta, please read it carefully, which will help you to participate in our public beta smoothly:
Note: If the model you hold is not compatible with the current public beta activity, click download description file” and it will prompt The description file is invalid, the installation is terminated
Public beta activity plan and registration entry
- Open beta activity: July 21, 2021
- Notes for registration of public beta activities
- The public beta registration only supports the registration of the compatible models in the “Pollen Club” App on the tablet side, and does not support computer registration.
- Before participating in the public beta, please enter the App Market App, search for “Pollen Club”, download and update (“Pollen Club” App, please update to 10.0.10.302 and above).
- Please download and install the public beta description file first, and then go to “Settings> System and Updates> Software Updates> Check for Updates” to upgrade the public beta version. (Please enter the registration portal to download the public beta description file)
- After the public beta description file reaches its validity period (usually after the end of the public beta activity), the system will prompt the user and automatically delete the public beta description file.
Please click this button to download the public beta description file. (For operation instructions, please refer to: click here)