Recently, a bug in the game was discovered by the players of Call of Duty: Warzone, and it will bring an unfair advantage to the players who take advantage of the bug. In the prepared lobby, players can switch their passive skills to Dead Silence at a special time, and they can get the skill bonus for the entire game without being restricted by the skill time limit, and they always have very quiet footsteps.
We all know that FPS games are very particular about listening to the voice, and it is no exception in War Zone. The BUG naturally affects the balance of the game. In the latest update released today (July 22), the Warzone developer Raven Studios claimed to have fixed this vulnerability, and they also stated that they are working on fixing the game software when players report abusive and aggressive chats in the game.
The bug of the crash. This update removes the reporting option and will rejoin the game after the future repair is completed. This update also fixes the bug that caused the recoil error of the gun C58 and Kross’s 4x sight.
WARZONE JULY 21 PATCH NOTES
- Removed the Report Offensive Chat button while we investigate a related crash.
- Fixed an issue with the C58 Royal & Kross 4x Optic where it was incorrectly affecting recoil.
- Fixed an issue causing Dead Silence to remain active for the entire match if the Player used it seconds before the prematch lobby ended.
- Fixed an issue causing the Sentry Turret Killstreak map icon to not move when placed on the train.
- Fixed an issue with the flavor text on various Blueprints.