After the 11.18 version of League of Legends was changed, players reported that there were many bugs. Riot designer Jeevun Sidhu tweeted to explain these bugs and sincerely apologize.
Designer Jeevun Sidhu Said:
- Predator: The prompt text of the predator buff is not displayed. This bug will be fixed in version 11.19.
- Mondo: The temporary extra health value provided by the ultimate move is incorrectly displayed as extra health value, but it is calculated based on the basic health value (not counting the extra health value). We do this to minimize the impact of the Mondo supermodel. We will update the prompt text to correctly match the next version changes.
- Qiyana: EQ combo sometimes fails to hit some knocked units (including units knocked into the air by their own R skills), which will be fixed through a minor version change.
- Xinjid: It was originally planned that all the damage sources could cause serious injuries after the R was opened, but in the end only Q was seriously injured. We need to listen to your feedback on whether all injuries can aggravate injuries.
- Talia: Two bugs have been found, one has been fixed, and the other is actively being fixed.
I sincerely apologize for these communication issues and bugs. This is a major version change. We are sorry to disappoint you on the version change date. We should show you better results, and we will try our best to avoid these mistakes in the future.
Jeevun Sidhu stated that some of these bugs will be fixed in version 11.19. At the same time, in the 11.19 version, the new hero Cloud Messenger-Vigus will be launched. Prior to this, another first designer @ReinaSweet also revealed that the unlimited firepower mode is expected to be launched during the League of Legends S11 global finals.