On September 15th, Nintendo announced the launch of the latest update Ver.13.0.0 for the Switch. Among the multiple updates, the most gratifying thing for players is the addition of Bluetooth audio support, which can finally get rid of the “worry” of the headset cable.
Although it has been on sale for many years, Nintendo has refused to add support for Bluetooth audio due to various considerations. This update can be regarded as a relief for players. The main updates are as follows:
Bluetooth audio can be used:
- The headsets, speakers, and other devices that support Bluetooth connections can be used.
- When using Bluetooth audio, a maximum of 2 wireless controllers can be connected.
- Bluetooth audio cannot be used during LAN communication, and this update does not support Bluetooth microphones.
Dock software update
- The current version of Switch and the new version to be sold (only for the base with LAN interface) software update.
Switch Lite does not correspond
- The host will continue to connect to the Internet during sleep.
- If this function is turned off, it will automatically connect to the Internet at regular intervals.
Change the start method of joystick correction.
- From the original “hold down the joystick” to “continuously hold in a certain direction”.
- Display the radio frequency of the Internet.