Huawei officially announced that a new round of HarmonyOS upgrades is coming. This time, a total of 6 models including HUAWEI Nova 3i will start the closed beta recruitment today. These 6 models include Huawei nova 3i, Huawei nova 2s, Honor 9, Honor V9, Honor Play, and Honor Note 10.
- [Pollen Club] App (updated to the latest version)-Homepage-Recommendation-Internal Beta Registration
- [Member Center] App (Update to the latest version)-Home-Experience Officer
The next batch of internal betas is announced, and we plan to start the recruitment of internal betas in late October.
- Huawei Nova 8SE Vitality Edition
- Huawei Enjoy Tablet 2
- Huawei Tablet M5 Youth Edition 8 inches
- Huawei Tablet M5 Youth Edition 10.1 inches
- Huawei Enjoy Tablet 10.1 inches
- Honor Tablet 6 10.1 inches
- Honor Tablet X6
- Honor Tablet 5 8 inches
- Honor Tablet 5 10.1 inches
At the Huawei Nova 9 series conference in September, He Gang, chief operating officer of Huawei’s consumer business and president of Huawei’s consumer business mobile phone product line, announced that the number of users of Huawei’s Hongmeng system upgrade has exceeded 120 million.
It is reported that hundreds of models have been upgraded to Huawei HarmonyOS 2 in succession. In the near future, Huawei HarmonyOS 2 will be open to upgrades for more models, including many old phones and tablet products from Huawei and Honor. Faced with such a violent development momentum of the Harmony system, Huawei has raised its target of 300 million equipment upgrades by the end of the previous year to 400 million.