The X3 NFC drops the F2 Pro’s fancy Snapdragon 865 SoC and X55 5G modem combo for Qualcomm’s latest 4G chip, the Snapdragon 732G. But don’t run away screaming just yet. While this processor doesn’t deliver flagship graphics performance, it’s gaming optimized (hence the G), and it feels super quick in day-to-day use. Plus it’s still paired with 6GB RAM and up to 128GB storage and supports microSD.
According to the information, POCO X3 NFC grabbed October 2021 security patch update on the build number V184.108.40.206.RJGMIXM and the size package of this update are 2.4GB Globally. This update brings improved system security and stability. Below you can check the complete changelog as well as download the update.
- Updated Android Security Patch to October 2021. Increased system security.
- New: New fingerprint options
- Optimization: App vault memory usage when a device is locked
- Fix: Screen flashed after locking when Super wallpapers were used
- Fix: Wallpapers flashed when Fingerprint unlock was used in some cases
- Fix: Display abnormalities occurred when Fingerprint unlock was used with games
- Fix: Issues with the fingerprint animation in several scenes
- Fix: Fingerprint and Face unlock were turned off after a SIM card was installed
- Fix: The screen flashed when Fingerprint unlock was used with Super wallpapers in some cases
- Fix: “Raise to wake” turned off unexpectedly in some cases
- Fix: Lock screen notifications didn’t disappear on time when Fingerprint or Face unlock was used in some cases
- Fix: Screen flashed when Fingerprint unlock was used in some cases
- Fix: No items except for the status bar were shown on the screen after using Fingerprint unlock
- Fix: Issues with the Lock screen clock when third party themes and super wallpapers were used
- Fix: Memory usage issues when charging animation was displayed
- Fix: Using Face unlock and Fingerprint unlock simultaneously led to crashes in some cases
Caution: We do not recommend flashing ROM if you have little to no experience in software development or flashing custom ROMs. Proceed at your own RISK!
How To Check
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.