Recently, Microsoft released the latest Windows 11 Build 22483 Dev preview update, and now Microsoft has also released the official download of the Windows 11 ISO image Build 22483. You can now download the official ISO image of Windows 11 Insider Preview from the Windows Insider Preview download page for your favorites.
Microsoft released the 22483 version update of the Windows 11 Dev Preview, which brought some bug fixes and stability improvements. Microsoft will launch the Windows Insider 7th Anniversary Badge. Users can use these Windows 11 ISOs for clean installation or in-place upgrades.
When you install Windows 11 through a new ISO image, you can view the brand new Windows 11 setup experience. After running the OOBE setting experience, the Start menu application is a brand new first-run experience application that can help you quickly set up on a new PC.
Four tricks to play with Windows 11/10 system disk mirroring:
- After downloading the ISO, you can use the soft media file master (click here to download) in the soft media cube (click to visit the official website) to obtain the check values such as SHA1, MD5, CRC, etc., to ensure that the original image is downloaded, and no Trojan horse virus is left Chance;
- The soft medium U disk boot in the soft medium cube (click here to download) can be made into a bootable U disk for installation, which not only saves the trouble of disk burning but also can be shared with friends at hand;
- With the soft medium virtual CD-ROM drive in the soft-media cube (click here to download), you can directly virtualize the ISO image into a CD-ROM drive, which is convenient for you to run the installation directly.
- With the soft media hard disk installed in the soft media cube (click here to download), you can easily install Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11 and other single-multiple systems, one click completion, only 30 seconds!
How to download Windows 11 ISO image
To download the Windows 11 ISO image, please follow the steps below.
- In here Register or log in Windows Insider program.
- Go to the download page of the Microsoft website.
- Click Select Version.
- Select Windows 11 Insider Preview (Dev Channel)- Build 22483
- Select the language (make sure to improve the language given in the Settings app> Languages).
- Select 64-bit download.
- If you follow the above steps correctly, the ISO image file will start to download in the browser, but the link will expire after 24 hours.