Microsoft announced that it is preparing to release Windows 10 November 2021 update (Windows 10, version 21H2). Microsoft said that Build 19044.1288 is the final version of the Windows 10 November 2021 update, and the ISO preview version of this version has been downloaded. Microsoft will continue to improve the overall experience of Windows 10 version 21H2 on customers’ computers through the usual service procedures.
According to Microsoft, we now provide the Windows 10 November 2021 update to all Windows Insiders in the Windows 10 Release preview channel through the Explorer experience in Windows Update. This means that those currently using Windows 10 version 21H1 (or lower) in the Release preview channel will need to go to Settings> Update and Security> Windows Update, and choose to download and install Windows 10 version 21H2.
Once internal testers update their computers to Windows 10 version 21H2, they will continue to automatically receive new service updates through Windows Update (a typical monthly update process). The new Windows Hello for Business deployment method called cloud trust is still under development and will be delivered to the November 2021 update in future monthly updates. With the introduction of this feature, Microsoft will provide more information in the future.
Since last month, participants in the Windows Insider Program for Business have been able to verify Windows 10 version 21H2 on their organization’s commercial PCs and can request Microsoft support. This support proposal is designed to help solve problems in specific business scenarios and is limited to Windows 10 Enterprise, Professional, and Educational customers.
Four tricks to play with Windows 11/10 system disk mirroring:
- After downloading the ISO, you can use the soft media file master (click here to download) in the soft media cube (click to visit the official website) to obtain the check values such as SHA1, MD5, CRC, etc., to ensure that the original image is downloaded, and no Trojan horse virus is left Chance;
- The soft medium U disk boot in the soft medium cube (click here to download) can be made into a bootable U disk for installation, which not only saves the trouble of disk burning but also can be shared with friends at hand;
- The soft medium virtual CD-ROM drive in the soft-media cube (click here to download) can directly virtualize the ISO image into a CD-ROM drive, which is convenient for you to run the installation directly.
- The soft media hard disk installed in the soft media cube (click here to download), you can easily install Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10, Win11 and other single-multiple systems, one-click completion, only 30 seconds!
How to download Windows 10 ISO image
- To download the Windows 10 ISO image, please follow the steps below.
- In here Register or log in Windows Insider program.
- Go to the download page of the Microsoft website.
- Click Select Version.
- Select Windows 10 Insider Preview (Release Preview Channel)- Build 19044.1288
- Choose a language such as Simplified Chinese (make sure to improve the language given in the Settings application> Languages).
- Select 64-bit download.
If you follow the above steps correctly, the ISO image file will start to download in the browser, but the link will expire after 24 hours.