The Redmi Note 11 series phones will be officially released on October 28, and there will also be Redmi Watch 2 smart watches. According to the latest news from Weibo blogger, Redmi Note 11 Pro and Redmi Note 11 Pro+ both use Dimensity 920 chips. Dimensity 920 chip specifications: 2*2.5GHz A78+6*2.0GHz A55, Mali-G68 MC4, supporting 100MP.
In August of this year, MediaTek released the Dimensity 920, which uses TSMC’s energy-efficient 6nm process. It has powerful performance and low power consumption. Compared with Dimensity 900, it improves game performance by 9%. It supports smart display technology and hardware-level 4K HDR video. Shooting function.
The main features of MediaTek Dimensity 920:
- MediaTek Smart Refresh Rate Display: The display refresh rate can be adjusted intelligently according to the game or system UI, such as dynamically increasing the display refresh rate to enhance the user’s interactive experience, or reducing the refresh rate when needed to improve power efficiency.
- Hardware-level 4K HDR video shooting engine: equipped with flagship HDR ISP and MediaTek hardware-level 4K HDR video shooting engine, supporting 108 million pixel four-camera combination to enhance the image creation experience.
- Strong performance: The octa-core CPU of Dimensity 920 includes Arm Cortex-A78 core with a main frequency of 2.5GHz, supports LPDDR5 memory and UFS 3.1 flash memory, and provides strong performance for the terminal.
- Advanced network connection: Support dual-SIM 5G standby, dual-SIM VoNR call service, 5G dual-carrier aggregation, integration of 2×2 MIMO Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2 and multi-frequency GNSS, with MediaTek 5G UltraSave power saving technology to further 5G experience.
- Smooth game: Dimensity 920 supports MediaTek HyperEngine 3.0 game engine, advanced continuous call technology supports dual-sim parallel for game calls, 5G high-speed rail and super hotspot mode can help users speed up the game world.
Redmi officially stated that the AMOLED screen of Note 11 adopts a 1.75mm ultra-narrow edge and a 2.96mm pinhole screen. Note 11 AMOLED screen supports 120Hz high brush and 360Hz high touch. Note 11 AMOLED screen supports high-quality display, using Samsung AMOLED diamond arrangement, its pixel arrangement is more scientific, the edge of text is sharp when reading, and the color of watching movies is more layered.
The Redmi Note 11/Pro mobile phone will use side fingerprint recognition, with three rear cameras and the front camera centered. Xiaomi Wang Teng said that the phone will use AG glass back cover, which is warm to the touch. This phone is equipped with JBL dual speakers, top-mounted 3.5mm headphone jack, and infrared remote control function. Some broke the news that this phone is expected to support 120W fast charging.
According to Redmi’s official warm-up, Redmi Note 11/Pro mobile phones support multi-function NFC, are equipped with the latest Bluetooth 5.2 protocol, 3.5mm headphone jack, support WiFi 6, and all systems come standard with X-axis linear motors”. It also supports the smooth running of well-known large-scale MOBA games at 90FPS.