Xiaomi recently unveiled its latest MIUI 12.5 custom UI Globally which is based on Android 11. As we know, Xiaomi continuously pushed MIUI 12.5 Closed Beta and recently 21.10.22 was released with some changes. According to the latest information, the company has officially rolled out MIUI 12.5 Closed Beta 21.10.25 update with changes. Below you can check the complete changelog.
Status bar, notification bar
- Fix the problem that the notification display is misplaced when long-pressing the notification bar
- Fix the problem that the top of the first notification is not fully displayed when the notification bar is pulled down and released
- Fix the problem that the pattern unlock page cannot be swiped to the left after launching the camera in the locked state, pulling down the notification bar and clicking the notification
- Fix the problem that the modal menu of the notification bar is displayed disorderly when the system language is Tibetan/Uyghur
- Fix the issue of flashing black bars occasionally when unlocking the fingerprint.
- Due to the major version upgrade of Android, Xiaomi MIX 4, Redmi K40 Gaming, Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G will be temporarily suspended from release on October 25, 2021. In the weekly participation standard of the internal testing, you can check the version you are using. Voting and posting experience stickers, thank you for your understanding
- In order to give Mi Fan friends a relatively better experience in using the test version, Mi 11 Ultra, Mi 11 Pro, Mi 11, Redmi K40 Pro, Mi 11 Youth Edition, Mi 10S, and Redmi K40 are testing the problem of music noise played by Bluetooth headsets. The test results will be published later, thank you for your understanding
- Starting from November 27, 2021, the following models will stop the development version of the internal beta test: Mi 9, Mi 9SE, Redmi K20 Pro, Redmi K20, Mi CC9 Meitu Edition, Redmi Note 8 Pro, Mi CC9, Redmi Note 8, Mi 9 Pro.