Honor 20 and Honor 20 Pro grabbed the HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 closed beta update to the first batch of users who successfully registered for the closed beta. In this update, the service center will add a combination of scene-based services, one-click access to similar services; a new universal card that supports portrait clustering is added to the gallery.
Suitable models include Honor 20 (YAL-AL00), Honor 20 (YAL-TL00), and Honor 20 Pro (YAL-AL10). The version update content is as follows:
188.8.131.52 → 184.108.40.206
- In the service center (swipe up from the left or bottom-right edge of the screen to enter), add a scene-based service combination on the “Discovery” tab, and add it to the desktop to automatically adapt to the universal card,-key to getting similar services.
- Added a universal card for portrait clustering (up-slide gallery application icon, which can be added to the desktop), you can rotate the photos of the selected person, click on the avatar to change the person, and click on the photo to jump to the clustering album of the person.
- Added a quick download icon for the Xiaoyi input method application (click to download and use it directly).
- Caring for the elders, optimizing the basic experience of touch and volume, and adding the function of magnifying desktop icons;
- Optimize system power consumption in some scenarios.
220.127.116.11 → 18.104.22.168patch01
- Optimized the display of geographic location icons in the status bar of some scenes.
Precautions Before Upgrading
- Due to version restrictions, users need to upgrade to version 22.214.171.124 first, otherwise, the version push will not be received.
- This version upgrade will not clear user data, but it is still recommended that users back up all important data to a PC or the cloud (please do not back up to the internal storage space of the phone) before the upgrade, and confirm that the backup content is complete and valid.
- After the upgrade, the system performs self-optimization and adaptation, which may cause the phone to sometimes experience heat, fast power consumption, freeze, or slow charging. It will return to normal after 2-3 days of normal use. It is recommended to charge the phone off-screen for more than 2 hours after the upgrade is completed (it is better to charge off the screen overnight) and then restart the phone to ensure that the phone application is quickly adapted.
- The system will restart after the update is complete, and the user needs to wait patiently for about 5 minutes.
- The installation package will be automatically deleted after the update and does not occupy storage space.