Just over two weeks after the arrival of the third beta of the One UI 4.0 for the Samsung Galaxy S21 lineup, in these hours the South Korean giant has started the rollout of a new beta of the One UI 4.0 for Samsung Galaxy S21.
This beta update fixes many bugs and issues reported by beta testers. This update is currently rolled out in South Korea and other markets. Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+ and S21 Ultra grabbed this update on the build number G998BXXU3ZUK1/G998BOXM3ZUK1/G99xBXXU3ZUK1 respectively and the weighs around 800MB.
The fourth One UI 4 beta brings the following changes:
- Removed the stretch effect when “overscroll” was operated
- Removed a pop-up window that appeared after the first start of the application
- After setting the screen resolution to WQHD, performance of the device slightly decreased
- Frame drop issue when the alarm went off
- WIFI and hotspot were not turned on in certain situations
- Screen blurring issue when unlocking the device
- Issue that two call logs were generated when making a call
- Fingerprint recognition issue after rebooting the phone
- Issue that WIFLAP search didn’t work in certain situations
- Phone restart during a voice call
- Issue that keypad was forcely closed
- When closing all the Recent apps, the One UI
- Home was terminated and rebooted
- Fixed other minor issues
Samsung’s development team is pushing the accelerator pedal by releasing the beta of One UI 4.0 one after the other; at this rate, avoiding any delays or serious complications, the company should be able to present the final version of One UI 4.0 by the end of this year.
How To Install
Users already equipped with the second beta of One UI 4.0 can check the availability of the update via the path Settings > Software updates > Download and install.