AMD recently launched an adrenaline 21.11.3 driver update that supports Microsoft Flight Simulation: Annual Edition, Simulation Farm 22, and some Vulkan extensions. Microsoft Flight Simulation: Annual Edition will be updated today for free to players who already own the game and Xbox Game Pass subscribers. These include 5 new models, 8 new airports, new exploration routes and tutorial content, as well as new features such as DX12 support that players have been waiting for.
In addition, this version of the driver is not optimized to support the Halo: Wireless multiplayer mode. Users who play this game can click here to download another driver.
- Some users may experience driver timeouts or game crashes when playing “Battlefield 2042” on certain AMD graphics products (such as Radeon RX 6900 XT graphics cards).
- When playing “DayZ”, some users may experience stuttering or poor performance on AMD graphics products (such as Radeon RX 5700 XT graphics cards).
- Some users may experience increased disk space consumption for the Multimedia Athena Dumps folder.
- During the game of Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, some users may encounter driver timeout issues on certain AMD graphics products (such as Radeon RX 5500 XT graphics cards). The temporary solution is to disable the Radeon Anti-Lag function in Radeon Software.
- Visual artifacts may be observed when playing Call of Duty 17: Black Ops Cold War on certain AMD graphics products (such as Radeon RX 6800M graphics cards).
- When playing PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds with multiple monitors connected in extended mode, when the user is in the lobby and tries to open Radeon Software on the secondary monitor via the context menu, Radeon Software may become unresponsive. If this happens, the temporary solution is to press the Alt + R keyboard shortcut.
- Enabling enhanced synchronization on certain games and system configurations may result in a black screen. Any user who may encounter problems when enabling enhanced synchronization should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance indicators and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.