Nintendo has launched an official desk calendar for 2022, which is now available in the Japanese My Nintendo store and requires 300 platinum points to redeem. The desk calendar is printed with different images of Nintendo’s first-party masterpieces every month, and there is a blank space on the back to record the daily bits and pieces. Redeem now and ship around December 10.
- Set contents: 13-page calendar, base, with shell
- Product size: about 134mm wide x 134mm high
- May be changed or cancelled due to holidays and other activities.
- You need to pay 550 yen (tax included) for shipping and packaging fees separately.
- If the total amount of items ordered together (excluding download software and non-crease posters) is 5,500 yen (tax included) or more, the item will be free shipping.
- Platinum points redemption products can be ordered together with other products already on sale. In addition, each order can order up to 3 items. (However, posters without creases are not included).