Not long ago, we made an article in which we told that Google will release a new January 2022 security patch update for Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro on January 17, but Google released this update shortly after that announcement.
This update addresses 10 issues and Chromecast volume controls. As of Google publishing the images for manually install/sideloading, tapping “Check for update” does not yet trigger the on-device OTA.
join us on telegram
Aside from this, the latest software update for the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro rolled out on the build number SQ1D.220105.007 and SQ1D.220105.007 respectively. You can check the complete changes as well as the download link which is mentioned below.
- Fix for issue causing screen to unlock after the missed call when no screen lock is set.
Network & Telephony
- General fixes & improvements for network
- Fix for issues preventing emergency calls in certain conditions while some third-party apps are installed.
- Fix for issue preventing Pixel Stand set up to start after updating apps in certain conditions.
- Fix for issue causing incorrect data usage accounting in Network menu on some networks.
- Fix for issue causing a black frame to appear when dismissing the Assistant overlay on the lock screen
- Fix for issue causing memory leak in system UI under certain conditions.
- Fix for issue causing navigation bar to be hidden when switching device orientation in certain conditions.
- Fix for issue causing PIP window to render incorrectly for certain apps.
- Fix for issue causing Wi-Fi network to drop connection in certain conditions.