Xiaomi interface is too complex? It’s too boring & slow? You don’t like the animations? This one’s for you. Here is the guide to convert Xiaomi phone to Pixel. AOSP(Android Open Source Project, The Interface Google Pixel device has) has a simplistic user interface that’s light, smooth, and snappy.
When it’s compared to MIUI, AOSP (Pixel UI) feels much smoother. There’s a way to get this smoothness and look in MIUI. This guide requires Magisk and LSPosed and also it only works with MIUI 12.5+ based on Android 11+.
join us on telegram
It’s possible to convert the MIUI launcher into the AOSP one! But in this case, we have to go with Lawnchair.
- Download the required module from below.
- Enter Magisk.
- Go to modules.
- Tap Install from storage.
- Flash the launcher module that’s given in the Downloads section.
This should prepare the base for Lawnchair to work and will NOT install Lawnchair yet.
Disable signature verification on APK files
- Download corepatch& XDowngrader apk from the Downloads section of the post.
- Enter LSPosed.
- Enter Modules.
- Activate both core patch and XDowngrader.
Install Lawnchair 12
- APK file is given below of the post. Install over MIUI launcher using SAI(as MIUI package installer disables updating natively).
- If it doesn’t install, be sure you disabled signature verification in step 3.
- Back gestures will break. Use FNG(Fluid Navigation Gestures) for the back gesture. Unfortunately, this is the only workaround.
Install Pixel MIUI Theme
Flash theme patcher module is given in the “Downloads” section.
- Enter themes app.
- Go to My Account.
- Go to Themes.
- Tap Import.
- Import the MTZ file given in the downloads section of the post.
How to revert?
Oh, don’t worry, reverting process is easy too!
- Uninstall the Lawnchair module.
- Uninstall updates of the system launcher.
- Set theme back to default.
- Disable core patch & XDowngrader in LSPosed.
And that’s it! The whole process is reverted. Ensure you took a backup before doing it. It might cause issues in the system, or the system might not even boot at all.