Before Sony released the God of War 4 PC version 1.05 update patch, fixed several problems and added new features. Sony has released a patch 1.06 update recently, which improves FSR quality and no longer blurs or blocky images when it is enabled. The update also makes some adjustments to the precise mouse control mode, which will no longer cause motion animations to break.
Patch Notes for Version 1.06
- Now with FSR enabled there will be no blurry/blocky images.
- Xbox controllers now have proper joystick sensitivity.
- Precise mouse control mode will no longer cause motion animations to break.
- Added translations for precision mode not included in patch 1.05.
- Precision mouse control mode now supports aim assist.