That almost sounds like a hasty shot. A few days before the rollout, Google already announced what the latest Google System Updates for April will bring. This list can be expanded at any time. The first updates for the Google Play system update, Play services and Play Store are planned from April 1st, the group announced.
Critical bug fixes
- [Car, Phone, Tablet, TV, Wear OS] Bug fixes for security and privacy, and system management and diagnostic services. 
Google play store
- Improvements to the play-as-you-download feature to allow gamers to start playing mobile games, while app download further reduces wait times. 
- New features to help you discover your favorite apps and games.
- Optimizations that allow for faster and more reliable download and installation.
- New features for the Play Pass and Play Points programs. 
- Google Play billing improvements. 
- Continuous improvements to Play Protect to protect your device. 
- Various performance optimizations, bug fixes, and security, stability, and accessibility improvements. 
- Updates to systems management services that improve device connectivity, network usage, stability, security, and update ability. 
- New developer capabilities for Google and third-party app developers to support ads, accessibility, analytics and diagnostics, machine learning and AI, and security and privacy developer services in their apps. 
 Available through Google Play system update for April.
 Available through Google Play services v22.12 updated on 04/01/2022.
 Available through Google Play Store v29.9 updated on 04/01/2022.
These updates are not limited to Google’s Pixel phones. But again, the Google phones are likely to benefit first from the upcoming updates.