According to the latest news, the OnePlus Nord N20 and the OnePlus Nord 2T received the May 2022 security patch update. The new update improved system stability. OnePlus has started rolling out a new firmware for Nord N20 on T-Mobile in the US on the build number GN2200_11_A.05. While the OnePlus Nord 2T received this update on the build number CPH2399_11.A.09.
Changelog – OnePlus Nord N20:
- Android security patch upgraded to May 2022.
Changelog – OnePlus Nord 2T:
- [Optimized] the speed of Face Unlock in certain scenarios
- [Optimized] the power consumption in some scenarios, improved user experience
- [Optimized] network stability
- [Improved] system stability
- [Updated] Android security patch to 2022.05
- [Optimized] HDR shooting effect
- [Optimized] the anti-shake effect when shooting videos and photos in certain scenarios
- [Fixed] the occasional issue that the battery percentage displayed abnormally in certain scenarios
- [Fixed] the issue that unable to access Wi-Fi automatically in certain scenarios
- [Fixed] the issue that the photos displayed abnormally after using NIGHT mode to shoot in certain scenarios
- [Fixed] the occasional issue that the preview interface flickered abnormally when shooting with wide-angle lens in certain scenarios
- [Fixed] the issue that the preview interface displayed abnormally after turning on AI scene enhancement in certain scenarios
OnePlus Nord N200 5G Specifications
OnePlus Nord N20 5G is an upcoming mobile by OnePlus. The phone is rumoured to come with a 6.43-inch touchscreen display. As far as the cameras are concerned, the OnePlus Nord N20 5G is rumoured to pack a triple rear camera setup featuring a 48-megapixel primary camera; a 2-megapixel camera, and a 2-megapixel camera. It is rumoured to sport a single front camera setup for selfies, a 16-megapixel primary camera.
OnePlus Nord N20 5G is based on Android. The OnePlus Nord N20 5G is said to measure 159.80 x 73.10 x 7.70mm (height x width x thickness).
Connectivity options on the OnePlus Nord N20 5G are said to include Wi-Fi and USB Type-C. Sensors on the phone are rumoured to include an in-display fingerprint sensor.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.