Halo Infinite launches the new timed event Fracture: Entrenched, which is part of the new content for Season 2: Lone Wolves which launched earlier this month and brings with it an all-new game mode, a new battle pass and various other content.
As seen also for the previous Fracture: Tenrai, also in this case the most coveted prize is the special Eaglestrike armor, a heavy battle armor that can only be obtained through the challenges contained within this timed event, intended however to return later during the second season of Halo Infinite.
The Event Pass contains 30 levels to be crossed to unlock as many rewards, mainly focused on the game mode introduced with this event, namely Land Grab, which looks like a modified version of King of the Hill.
The Fracture: Entrenched event will continue from 24 to 30 May, but will then return from 14 to 20 June, from 5 to 11 July and from 16 to 22 August, so there will be time to complete the battle pass also during the subsequent phases. The rewards are as follows:
- 16 pieces of armor
- 4 emblems
- 2 Backdrop
- 6 colors
- 2 pos
As seen previously, multiplayer games allow you to continue at the same time in the basic Battle Pass of the Season and in the special one of the event, with the challenges related exclusively to the latter indicated in orange on the summary page. These are the expected challenges:
- The UNSC Needs You! – Complete Land Grab PvP: 300 XP
- War Hero – Kill Enemy Spartans In Land Grab PvP (10): 300 XP
- War Hero – Kill Enemy Spartans In Land Grab PvP (20): 300 XP
- War Hero – Kill Enemy Spartans In Land Grab PvP (50): 300 XP
- Overtake – Capture a Zone in Land Grab PvP: 300 XP
- Overtake – Capture a Zone in Land Grab PvP (10): 300 XP
- Grab Bag – Earn Cumulative Player Score in Land Grab PvP Matches (2,500): 300 XP
- Precious Time – Spend Seconds Occupying Zones in Land Grab PvP Matches (15): 300 XP
- Multitasking – Kill Enemy Spartans Defending Their Zone In Land Grab PvP (1): 300 XP
- Trench Warfare – Win Land Grab PvP Matches (1): 300 XP