As we know Samsung is the first in terms of software updates. Samsung had recently launched One UI 4.1 and after that, this update has been received by most of Samsung’s smartphones. Apart from this, in this article, we will check the One UI 4.1’s useful tips and tricks.
The One UI 4.1 design is largely similar to that of One UI 4.0, which Samsung has developed from scratch to provide users with a more comfortable and personalized experience. This iteration of the custom Android skin sticks to that ethos. Below you can check the tips.
How to use Samsung Internet Group Tabs – Check these steps
- Head towards the Settings menu and open the Tabs menu
- Click on the three dots and tap on the Group tabs
- Choose the radio button beside the tabs you want to add a group
- Now, tap on the group icon and add a desirable name
- Click on the create button, and you will be prompted by a new group with sorted web pages.
How to set video as wallpaper in Samsung phones – Check these steps
- Head towards the Samsung Gallery app
- Select your desirable video
- Now, click on three dots and choose set as wallpaper, then lock the screen
- If your video is so long, tap on the scissors option to trim it down to 15 second
- Hit Done
- When done, click on the lock screen
You can also set a video as your Home screen Wallpaper, but it’s more complicated. First, you need to download Samsung Good Lock, as it doesn’t come as a pre-installed app. You just need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Go to the Good Lock and tap on the Wonderland option under Family.
- Now, tap on New and select image
- Click on the App to layer at the bottom right of your screen and choose video
- Hit Done and check the preview
- Click on Set as wallpaper to apply.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.