Microsoft announced today that it will push the KB5016322 update to the Dev channel. After users install it, the version number will be upgraded to Build 25151.1010, which can be downloaded by all Windows Insider project members.
This update is only a test by Microsoft for the service channel, and Microsoft has not introduced anything new in the new version. On June 30, Microsoft pushed the new Windows 11 preview version 25151 version Dev update. This is a build of Sun Valley 3 (Windows 11 23H2) for Windows Insiders, which will eventually be merged into the 2023 system.
This release includes a set of fixes that improve the overall experience for beta testers on their PCs.
- Fixed a scaling issue that could cause tabs to become unexpectedly large.
- Right-clicking a tab and then clicking elsewhere in File Explorer now closes the context menu more reliably.
- It is believed that the underlying fix in Build 25145 addresses a recent issue where shutdown via the Start menu did not work for some Insiders (rebooting unexpectedly), so it was removed from the known issues list. If you continue to experience this issue with the latest update, please report it in the Feedback Hub.
- Fixed a high-hit Windows Security app crash.
- Updated the Exclusions page in the Windows Security app so that file paths now make better use of available space, rather than truncating when space is still available.
- Fixed a potential crash when trying to delete a port in printui /s.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some Insiders from printing from UWP apps over the past 2 builds.
- Microsoft is investigating reports of mica materials and acrylic blur effects rendering incorrectly on operating system surfaces such as the Start menu, Notification Center, and other areas.
- Some games using Easy Anti-Cheat may crash or cause a bug check on the PC.
- The up arrow in the File Explorer tabs is misaligned. This will be fixed in a future update.
- Microsoft is investigating the unexpected display of the File Explorer body in light mode when launching File Explorer in certain ways using dark mode (for example, from the command line).
- Microsoft is fixing an issue that caused widget preferences (temperature units and pinned widgets) to unexpectedly reset to default.
- Some full-screen apps, such as video players, prevent live captions from appearing.
- Some applications that are located near the top of the screen and are closed before Live Captions are running will be restarted behind the Live Captions window at the top. Use the system menu (ALT + SPACEBAR) while the application has focus to move the application’s window further down.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.