Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi launched the latest version of its Android skin MIUI 13. The new Xiaomi software comes with several new features like live wallpapers and more. MIUI 13 will also bring new widgets to Xiaomi smartphones, along with a new sidebar for quick access to settings and tools.
With new widgets, Xiaomi users will be able to personalize their smartphones further according to their needs and usage in the App Vault or on the home screen. MIUI 13 comes with support for different size widgets that include 2×1, 2×2, 2×3, 4×2, and 4×4 size options.
Here’s a quick look at MIUI 13 update features, rollout schedule, and compatible device list, among other things. In this article, we are going to show you some most recent and useful MIUI 13 tips and tricks which are mentioned below.
How to change display size on your Xiaomi phone – Follow These Steps
- Open the Setting of your phone.
- Scroll down to Additional settings
- Tap on the Accessibility option.
- Select the Vision option
- Tap on the Display size.
- You can adjust them by sliding left or right as you feel convenient.
How to change the Home screen layout – Follow These Steps
- Go to the System Settings of your smartphone.
- Now enter the Home screen.
- Scroll down to the Home screen layout.
- Click on it.
- Select layout options including 4*6 and 5.6.
How to set up a Sleep timer in Xiaomi Music – Follow These Steps
- Open the Mi Music application.
- Head over to Settings.
- Go to the Additional settings.
- Turn on the Sleep timer.
- Adjust the timer Right/left and it’s done.
How to customize the Start screen in Camera – Follow These Steps
- Open a Camera app.
- Go to Camera Settings.
- Scroll down to Customise.
- Tap on Feature layout.
- Place and hold an item to rearrange.
How to enable Developer options – Follow These Steps
- Go to the Settings
- Tap on About phone.
- Tap 7 times on the MIUI version
- After seeing You are now a developer.
- Then go to Settings > Additional Settings > Developer Options to access developer settings.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.