So many Instagram users view more than hundreds of posts on the photo and video-sharing platform every day.
Unless you really want to save Instagram posts you wish to return to or like, you might find difficulty trying to view the same post again and again.
The latest update and good news for Instagram users from Instagram are that now you can have an easy way to let you see all posts you have liked so far.
But Instagram allows viewing only the last 300 like posts, and it shows only those posts which you will tap double click or just tap the heart button.
And not just that, we will also give you details that how to see posts that your friends have liked on Instagram.
View and check posts you liked on Instagram
- First, Open your Instagram profile through the bottom navigation bar and click on the hamburger menu then go to the top-right corner.
- The pop-up menu appears, choose “Your activity”.
- To see your like post on Instagram click on “Interaction” and then choose “Likes”.
- Next step you can see all the posts which you will like so far, for example, reels, images, and videos also.
- One more option is available to sort your post in a specific way by newest to oldest post, specific Instagram users specify a duration, and even filter posts for any exact Instagram user.
- One more choice is available at the top-right corner you can select this option and then apply the filters sort and filter option.
Have a look at your friend’s liked posts on Instagram
This option will also be available on Instagram if you would like to see your friends liked posts on Instagram then this option help you to show your friends liked posts also.
Recently we don’t have any method or option to check others’ liked posts.
Reliable app reverse engineer Alessandro Paluzzi recently spotted that company working on it to add these features and coming with this update.
So now We will have to wait and see if it materializes though.
Until then you can manually visit or check your friend’s recent posts followers list and check it from other creators if you know and if your friend has recently liked any posts.
Maybe this technique worked if you wish to know whether your friends have liked posts of any specific people.
Here are the steps that will help you how to do that:
- Open your friend’s Instagram profile and then click on the “Following” section.
- From there, open the person’s profile you want to check the like posts.
- For the next step scroll down and Scroll using their posts, and now here you can see the post “Liked by friend name ” over the post’s caption if your friend has liked the post.
- If you have many mutual friends with this third person, then you could also click the like counter to see the complete likes list.
- The person should either have a public profile, or you should follow them for this method to work.
Track your Instagram liked posts:
So these are the method that will help you to check and view your past liked posts on Instagram for more Instagram tips and tricks you can also visit this website.
(Image sources: Beebom)