Recently, the OnePlus Nord CE 2 received the OxygenOS 12 Closed Beta update and now at this time OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 1 released for the device owners. For those who want to fully understand what the new OxygenOS 12 is all about, check it out today and see for yourself.
Recently, dozens of OnePlus devices already received this update in the form of stable and beta. But OnePlus is yet to release July 2022 security patch update to its more devices. Now, you can check the complete changelog which is mentioned below.
- Optimized desktop icons with improved textures, by using a design inspired by brand-new materials and uniting lights and layers
- Optimized AI System Booster to 2.1 to support the system to run smoothly even when the load is high
- Optimized software algorithm and improved face recognition to better identify the features and skin color of different figures
- Newly added three adjustable levels, bringing a more personalized and comfortable user experience
- Newly added style options for Cards, making data contents more visual and easier to read
- Newly added access to OnePlus Scout in Shelf, allowing you to search multiple contents on your phone, including Apps, Settings, Media Data, etc
- Newly added OnePlus Watch Card in Shelf, to easily glance at your health status
- Newly added Work-Life Balance feature, allowing you to effortlessly switch between Work and Life mode via quick settings
- Newly supported automatic Work/Life mode switching, based on specific locations, Wi-Fi network, and time, also bringing customized App notification profiles according to the personalization
- Newly supported switching between different layouts with a two-finger pinch gesture, intelligently recognizing the best-quality pictures, and cropping the thumbnail based on the content, making the gallery layout more pleasing
- Newly added diverse styles of lines and colors, for a more personalized lock screen experience with inspiring visuals
- Newly added multiple brushes and strokes and support for color adjustment
Note: These instructions are only for the OnePlus Nord CE 2. Please make sure the battery level is above 30% and a minimum of 5GB storage space is available.
- The time displays on AOD abnormally.
- No location information in the video details.
- The sound might not play when connected to a wireless earphone in the App cloner version of WhatsApp.
Ready to get started on the Open Beta 1?
Want to go back to Android 11? Download the Rollback package from the links below:
- Please keep in mind that this is beta software. These builds are not as stable as our official OTAs. By installing this update, you accept the potential risks.
- As always, your feedback is appreciated. We look forward to hearing your continued feedback. With the transition to this new Community platform, the Feedback section is temporarily unavailable. However, you can submit bugs by opening the Google Dialer and typing *#800#. You will find a menu that allows you to submit bugs. Please bear in mind this method is only available in India for the time being.
- Make sure to let us know how you feel about the beta builds here in the thread too, we look forward to reading your feedback.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 Specifications
OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G mobile was launched on 17th February 2022. The phone comes with a 90 Hz refresh rate and 6.40-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels at a pixel density of 409 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 20:9. The display sports Gorilla Glass for protection. OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 900 processor. It comes with 8GB of RAM. The OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G runs Android 11 and is powered by a 4500mAh battery. The OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G supports Super VOOC fast charging.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G on the rear packs a triple camera setup featuring a 64-megapixel (f/1.7) primary camera; an 8-megapixel (f/2.2) camera, and a 2-megapixel (f/2.4) camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring a 16-megapixel sensor with an f/2.4 aperture.
The OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G runs OxygenOS 11 is based on Android 11 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via a microSD card (up to 1024GB) with a dedicated slot. The OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G measures 160.60 x 73.20 x 7.80mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 173.00 grams. It was launched in Bahama Blue and Grey Mirror colors.
Connectivity options on the OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G include Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, GPS, Bluetooth v5.20, NFC, USB Type-C, 3G, 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India) , and 5G with active 4G on both SIM cards. Sensors on the phone include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and in-display fingerprint sensor.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.