The Redmi K40 Gaming version arrives with a triple camera setup on the back. This added a 64MP primary sensor with an f/1.65 lens, an 8MP sensor using an ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2MP sensor.
There is a 16MP front camera for all your selfie The smartphone is said to be the first in the industry to feature an ultra-low dispersion optical glass lens. and battery backup will be 5065 mAh and it supports 67W fast charging. Quick charging features are also supported in this device.
The game mode can be turned to take customize the gaming experience. The phone uses MIUI 12.5 and depends on Android 11. Redmi K40 games increase so many versions and launched in China with so many developments.
- Resolution:1080 x 2400 pixels.
- For screen protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- OS:Android 11, MIUI 12.5.
- Camera:64 MP, (Wide angel),8 MP(Ultrawide),2MP(Macro).
- Chipset:MediaTek MT6893 Dimensity 1200 (6 nm).
Firmware and package size:
As releasing a firmware update to the Redmi K40 Gaming smartphone. Recently this firmware has been released for Chinese ROM users and is expected to be released soon in other regions.
The update can be indicated through the MIUI 13 depending on Android 12 .0, operating system build versionV22.214.171.124.SKJCNXM | 12.0. and the updated package size will be 6.1 GB.
As per the changelog, This firmware evaluates device performance beside increase device protection and assurance for a better user experience. Apart from this new update no noticeable changes or major improvements come with this update.
If you would like to know more then we can mention the changelog here :
- Full ROM.
- Optimized system performance.
- Increase system security and stability.
HOW TO UPDATE MANUALLY:
- Tap to Open your Setting application.
- Then Scroll and go to the About phone option.
- Click to choose the MIUI version.
- Click to confirm for Updates.
- Tap on the Download option (wait for downloading).
- Then Install and Reboot your Phone.
Download link :
For manually download you can also download using links –