The film industry has the Golden Raspberry Award, and the game industry has the Steam 250 rankings, all of which are satirizing those extremely poor movies or games that insult the IQ of users. Let’s take a look at these 10 “top” games, how can they be able to make players collectively angry.
Check the list:
- eFootball 2022 26% favorable rate, release date 2021
- Godus 25% positive rate, release date 2013 or earlier
- RollerCoaster Tycoon World (Roller Coaster Tycoon: World) 25% favorable rate Release date 2016
- GASP 25% favorable rate, release date 2015
- Identity 20% favorable rate, release date 2018
- Kinetic Void 18% positive rate, release date 2014
- Spacebase DF-9 18% favorable rate Release date 2014
- Uriel’s Chasm with an 18% favorable rate, release date 2014
- Rampage 3 has a favorable rating of 16%, release date 2011
- Three Kingdoms Kill has a favorable rating of 13%, and the release date is 2021
Today, I’m going to take stock of these worst games of all time. Some people say that I have played more rubbish, which is not a big deal. I think the list selected is still based on a certain user base, there are projects from regular manufacturers or studios, and that pure garbage should not be included in the selected scope.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.