Google has recently launched the Pixel 6a which is worth $449 that’s highly designed to compete with Apple iPhone SE which has also comparatively worth a bit less as it dated to the Pixel 6a, which is $429. I have bought significant parts of my knowledge in regard to comparing Google Pixel 6a and iPhone SE in terms of designs, performance, and camera technology. let’s not spend any more time.
Which one is efficient: Google’s $449 Pixel 6a vs. Apple’s $429 iPhone SE
The Google Pixel 6a is an Android smartphone designed, developed, and marketed by Google as part of the Google Pixel product line. the devices arrive in the market on the 11th of May 2022 as part of the Google I/O keynote speech. Here’s we look through all the features, performance, designs, camera technology, and others :
- Hardware: While including a camera bar and two-tone back scheme behind .device is also available in Chalk, Charcoal, and Sage. Stereo loudspeakers, one located on the bottom edge and the other doubling as the earpiece.
- Display: The Google Pixel 6a features a 6.1-inch 1080p OLED display with HDR support. The display has a 20:9 aspect ratio and a circular cutout in the upper center for the front-facing camera.
- Battery power: Pixel 6a is fully advanced and enhanced in the battery era it has a 4410 mAh battery and is capable of fast charging at up to 18 W. It has an IP67 water protection rating. A USB-C port is used for charging and connecting other accessories
- Camera Setup: The Pixel 6a includes dual rear-facing cameras. The wide 27 mm f/1.7 lens has the Sony Exmor IMX363 12.2-megapixel sensor, while the ultrawide 114° f/2.2 lens has a 12-megapixel sensor; the front-facing camera uses an 8-megapixel sensor. It is capable of recording 4K video at 30 or 60 fps
- Memory storage and chipset: The Pixel 6a uses the Google Tensor system-on-chip, with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of non-expandable UFS 3.1 internal storage
- Features: Sensors Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer.
- Software: The Pixel 6a will ship with Android 12 at launch. It is expected to receive 3 years of major OS upgrades and 5 years of security updates.
The Apple iPhone SE is the third-generation iPhone SE a smartphone developed by Apple Inc. Apple announced the third generation iPhone SE on March 8, 2022, which succeeded the second-generation iPhone SE. Apple’s worth $429 iPhone SE in the market.
- Hardware: The iPhone SE incorporates the Apple A15 Bionic (5 nm) architecture system on a chip (SoC). Despite the phone’s smaller size, which may lead to increased thermal throttling, the SE’s A15 SoC runs at the same peak CPU frequencies as the iPhone 13.
- Design: The iPhone SE features an aluminum frame, paired with a glass front and back. The iPhone SE is available in three colors: Midnight, Starlight, and a Product Red edition. Midnight and Starlight replace Black and White respectively. The Product Red color is darker than the predecessor. The colorways correspond to those of the iPhone 13.
- Battery power: The third generation of the iPhone SE features a 2,018 mAh battery, up from 1,821 mAh on the predecessor. According to Apple, this enables an offline video playback time of 15 hours, up from 13 hours. This brings it up to par with the older but more expensive iPhone 12 Mini.
- Camera Setup: The iPhone SE has a rear 12 MP camera with a single lens, similar to the single lens camera system. The camera has an aperture of ƒ/1.8, autofocus, optical image stabilization, and a quad-LED True Tone flash. The phone can also take panoramas up to 63 MP, and shoot photos in burst mode. The front camera is 7 MP with an aperture of f/2.2 and autofocus, capable of shooting 1080p HD video at 25 or 30 fps and slow-motion video at 120 fps. The third-generation SE supports Deep Fusion and Photographic Styles but lacks support for some features such as Night Mode and Cinematic mode due to older sensor hardware.
- Memory storage: It is available in three internal storage configurations: 64 GB, 128 GB, and 256 GB. It has 4 GB of RAM, an increase over the second-generation model’s 3 GB of RAM.
- Display: The iPhone SE features the same HD Retina display that can play HDR10 and Dolby Vision content despite not having an HDR-ready display, done by down-converting the HDR content to fit the display while still having some enhancements to dynamic range, contrast, and wide color gamut compared to standard content.
- Software: Apple iPhone SE is built on the basis of the operating system the iPhone SE was originally supplied with iOS 15.4.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.