This evening, HarmonyOS 3 and Huawei’s full-scene new product launch conference was held. HarmonyOS 3 features such as a super terminal, universal card, smooth performance, privacy and security, and bring a new smart experience that is often used. HarmonyOS 3 will launch a scaling upgrade in September.
“Huawei HarmonyOS 3 officially released: scale upgrade in September, support for 12 kinds of smart device combination collaboration, super terminal, universal card, smooth performance, privacy and security….”
Huawei WATCH 3 series watches began to push the Hongmeng HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 (DEMC735E88R1P87) update. The official log shows that HarmonyOS adheres to the concept of “commonly used and always new” and provides “further” zero-cost experience upgrades.
Added super linkage function, you can realize the interconnection and collaboration with the mobile phone with a single pull, allowing you to experience the convenience from your wrist in different scenarios of life; support tripartite data linkage with Huawei mobile phones and sports equipment, bringing more professional In addition, it also provides many practical and fun functions in terms of smart travel and convenient life. Welcome to update the experience.
- Keep the screen on during exercise for easy viewing of real-time exercise data
- Added a new exercise automatic pause switch (Settings > Exercise Settings > Automatic Pause), after it is turned on, the watch can automatically pause or continue to exercise according to your exercise status
- You can discover, connect and use sports equipment through “Sports Health Equipment Management” (Settings > More Connections > Sports Health Equipment Management), drop-down on the dial interface
- Support sports linkage, the watch can control the pause, resume and end of the course of the sport on the mobile phone, and the movement is more free and unrestricted
- Support connection to HUAWEI S-TAG motion sensing device, can monitor running posture and cycling, and provide richer motion data
- Supports three-party data linkage with Huawei mobile phones and sports equipment. When you start exercising on the sports equipment, the watch and mobile phone can be linked to sense and automatically enter the corresponding exercise mode, realizing real-time sharing of exercise data such as heart rate and calories
- The new altitude care application can assess the risk of altitude sickness and give scientific advice such as breathing training guidance
- BYD NFC car key supports use in ultra-long battery life mode
- Added “Auto in and out of sleep mode” switch in the sleep app (Sleep app > swipe up to “Sleep settings”), after turning it on, the watch will automatically enter and exit sleep mode according to your sleep state and supports custom setting time periods
- Added mute collaboration function. During a Bluetooth call, mute one of the watch or mobile phone, which can be linked to mute the watch and mobile phone at the same time (only supports HarmonyOS 3 and above mobile phones)
- You can quickly switch audio devices during eSIM calls Smart voice support control settings
- The dial interface pull-down adds a new super linkage function. With a single pull, you can realize the interconnection and collaboration between the watch and the mobile phone, remotely control the mobile phone to take pictures, and control the music playback (subsequent support for interconnection and collaboration between smart screens, Bluetooth headsets, and fitness equipment)
- Preset “mountain cloud sea” depth of field effect dial, presenting a three-dimensional dynamic effect
- Added kaleidoscope dial, you can choose your own photo to create a personalized dial, and rotate the crown to show a kaleidoscope effect
- Added watch face market, you can browse and download your favorite watch face directly from the watch
- A new game-playing skill application is added, and various watch usage tips are selected to help you quickly understand watch usage skills
- Optimize watch Bluetooth connection, enable new icon.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.