Nintendo has released the Nintendo Switch Sports patch 1.2.0, which is the first free post-launch update of the game. Below are all the details on the innovations introduced.
Among the most important innovations, we find the possibility of using the leg band included in the cartridge version of the game for one-on-one and four-on-four football matches. In this way, you can perform throws by intuitively moving your leg.
In addition, new moves have been added for volleyball, difficulty levels S and ∞ , as well as new difficulty settings for bowling games with friends. Here are the official notes of the Nintendo Switch Sports 1.2.0 update:
- It is now possible to play one-on-one and four-on-four using the leg band.
- Play with the whole world: Select Soccer and press the X button when on the sports selection screen.
- Play locally: Press the + button when on the screen showing how to hold Joy-Con controllers.
- Play With Friends: Press the + button when on the screen showing how to hold Joy-Con controllers.
- A new view mode has been added. To use it, go to the sports selection screen and select Options → User options → Other (in two-hand mode only).
- By pressing the X button it is now possible to reset the view during the game.
- Players will now no longer jump too high when kicking the ball repeatedly, and jumping to maximum height should be easier (in two-handed mode only).
- You can now perform feint attacks, and coordinated moves where a player crosses the field before jumping to dunk.
- To perform a feint attack, move the stick left and right after receiving the ball. It’s a great move to take opponents by surprise.
- To block a feint attack, quickly move towards the opponent preparing for a dunk using the stick to get into position.
- Now you can run bomb services.
- To perform a bombshell, throw the ball into the air and hit it when it is at its highest point.
- Changing the fall of the pins.
- Now the pins fall harder when the ball follows a straight path.
- Pins now fall more easily when the ball follows a curved trajectory.
Play with the whole world
- Tier S and Tier ∞ (infinite tier) have been added to Pro Leagues.
- Players between levels A30 and A39 prior to the software update will upgrade to levels S0-S9.
- A setting has been added to disable the display of opponents’ nicknames and titles.
- This setting is found on the sport selection screen, accessed by choosing Options → User Options → More.
- Stricter measures have been implemented to prevent disruptive behavior while playing.
Play with friends
- When you create a room, you can choose to assign it an ID. This way you can play online even with opponents other than your friends.
- Organizer: In Create a new room, choose the Room ID option (to invite whoever you want). Note the room ID that appears and select OK. Note: The room
- ID will also appear on the check-in screen. Give the room ID to the players you want to invite to your room and wait for acceptance.
- Guests: Press the + button in Join room and enter the room ID.
- A new bowling difficulty option called Auto Pick is available in Play With Friends. Thanks to this option, the general difficulty level is established by calculating the average skill of the participants.
- An icon now appears when the connection with a player becomes unstable while playing online.
- If an opponent’s connection is unstable, the icon will also appear on your screen.
- If the icon appears frequently, follow the link for help.
- Now a message appears when the Joy-Con controller connection becomes unstable.
- If this message appears frequently, follow the link for help.
- Several changes have been made to improve gameplay.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.