Google Maps come up with a new feature ‘Street View’ in India which improvises their navigation and save time to reach their destination. It also upgrades their path’s visual and accurate directions.
Google said that the Street View will be available on Google Maps with new pictures licensed from local partners covering over 150,000 kilometers across ten cities in India, including Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Nashik, Vadodara, Ahmednagar, and Amritsar.
This feature of Google maps helps the local traffic authorities to be aware of safety while driving. This app also notifies while driving if sometimes speed goes above the limit specified by traffic authorities, initiate with Bengaluru.
The company said that the Street View APIs are also used by local developers to enhance their services through mapping experience. They believe that the launching of Street View in India will improve delivering experience, it enables you to see your business locations virtually So it gives an overview that helps in the actual establishment.
How to use Street View on Android phones
- Tap the Google Maps app on your Android phone or tablet,
- Click on the Search box for a place or drop a pin on the map.
- To drop a pin, touch and hold a place on the map.
- Scroll and select the photo labeled “Street View” or select the thumbnail with a Street View icon for 360 photos.
- When you’re done, at the top left, tap Back.
How to use Street View on Android iPhone
- Tap the Google Maps app on your iPhone.
- Click on the Search box for a place or touch and hold a spot on the map.
- Click the Street View thumbnail.
- To visible your surroundings in Street View, drag on the screen or tap Compass.
- To move the view around, swipe left or right. You can also swipe up or down. You can tap the arrows on the street to change your point of view on the map.
- Tap Back when you are done.
In this, we know how much Google Maps is useful for us, and its new feature Street View also going to improve our mapping experience.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.