As we all know Google comes mostly with all new updates and Google Calendar is a time-management and scheduling calendar service developed by Google. It became available in a beta release on April 13, 2006, and in general release on July 2009, on the web and as mobile apps for the Android and iOS platforms.
Google Calendar allows users to create and edit events. Maybe you fix up events for your boss or supervisor. Or while you make an event that you can no longer receive. You can share the freehold of a Google Calendar event with another person and make them the organizer.
Here we mention some details to change the owner of an Event:
- Go to the Google Calendar on the website.
- Then tap to select the event you want to edit.
- Now you can create the change in the event’s pop-up window or detail page.
- In the pop-up window for the event.
- Tap to click the three dots on the top right to view the Options.
- Now tap to select Change Owner.
- Tap on the event detail page.
- Tap to select the More Actions drop-down box.
- Tap on the top right and select “Change Owner.”
- Then, enter the name or email address of the new owner.
- Now tap and select the person from the suggestions.
- The person you select does not have to be a current event attendee.
- You can use the default message and edit it.
- Now tap to enter your own.
- And then tap “Change Owner” when you complete the process.
The new owner will get an email with your message and a link to obtain this exchange to make them the organizer of the meeting.
Welcome as the new owner:
- If someone shares a meeting.
- Now you can easily tap on the link in the email to accept the change.
- You’ll be directed straight to the event.
- In Google Calendar and see a brief message at the bottom.
- That you are the new owner of the meeting.
- From there, the event comes and works as if you created it yourself.
If you have the capability to change the organizer for a Google Calendar event is a suitable feature. Where you’re performing tasks with organizing meetings for someone else and you cannot host an event you have arranged you can simply provide the organizer’s responsibility to someone else.
If you change the organizer for a frequent event, this act on all future events. At the time of writing, you cannot share ownership for only one event in a series.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.