Annapurna Interactive released Stray on July 19 this year. The new patch update for the Stray is now available for PC, PS4 and PS5. In this update, the company adds new features and fixes some bugs. If you can check what the company did in this update then check the complete changelog which is mentioned below.
- Various fixes for falling through the world (we’ve tried to preserve speed runner skips)
- Additional fixes for GPU crash on boot issues
- Fix for the cat going out of bounds when jumping on gutters
- Fix for the cat going out of bounds when landing on barrels
- Improve low FPS camera controls w/ keyboard and mouse
- Fix getting stuck on giving Seamus the tracker
- Fix being able to talk to mahjong players during the breakdown
- Fix multiple issues around VR headset render context issues
- Fix various Polish typos
- Fix various French typos
The information was shared directly by the Stray developers via the game’s Steam page. The team writes: “Thank you all for the bug reports, crash dumps and good wishes! We are thrilled to present Patch 3 to you, which fixes many other issues you have reported to us. We will continue to look into things, so please drop us a line. your dumps, dxdiag and reports as before. “
But this is just one of the many Annapurna games to come. We recently saw a dedicated event: here is a complete summary.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.