According to the latest report, after a long period, Samsung Galaxy A70 grabbed the latest firmware update. Recently, Samsung released its current month’s patch update to its number of users including the Galaxy S20, Galaxy S21, Galaxy S22 and others.
As per the report, Samsung Galaxy A70 received an August 2022 security patch update in UAE. We don’t have an official changelog and build number of this update but the updated screenshot shows that the August 2022 patch improves system stability and fixes some bugs.
Samsung Galaxy A70 Update Log:
- The overall stability of your device has been improved.
A software update can include but is not limited to:
- Device stability improvements, bug fixes.
- New and/or enhanced features.
- Further improvements to performance. To get the best from your device, please keep your device up to date and regularly check for software updates.
How To Update Samsung Galaxy A70:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe to and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
Samsung Galaxy A70 Summary:
The Samsung Galaxy A70 is being marketed as a multimedia powerhouse that can also deliver good photography results with its triple rear cameras and offer a smooth performance. The Samsung phone packs a beautiful 6.7-inch full-HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Super AMOLED display which is vibrant, has good viewing angles and great sunlight legibility, making it a great choice for watching videos and playing games.
The phone runs Samsung’s One UI based on Android Pie which has a modern design and comes with a host of useful features such as an always-on display mode and ‘Face Widgets’ to name a few. The phone is powered by the Snapdragon 675 processor paired with 6GB of RAM. The Galaxy A70 handles day-to-day tasks and gaming with ease, and the phone also does not heat up during intensive tasks. The Galaxy A70 also comes with Dolby Atmos support, but the in-display fingerprint sensor is a little slow at recognition.
The triple rear cameras help the Galaxy A70 capture crisp photos with good edge details and a decent dynamic range. However, the camera struggles to reproduce true colors under harsh daylight and there is also some softening at the periphery. But the phone lacks EIS and OIS support, but the slow-mo videos turned out very smooth. The Galaxy A70 packs a 4,500mAh battery which easily lasts through a full day of heavy usage, while the bundled Super Fast Charging adapter takes the battery from 0-100 in less than two hours.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.