Realme today shared the Tweet and inform the Realme X3 users that the Realme UI 3.0 Open Beta update rolled out for the Realme X3 device. Recently, the early access of the Android 13 update was released for the Realme GT 2 Pro. You can check the complete information which is mentioned below.
Must Read Before Apply (Disclaimer):
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
- The latest Open Beta version will be chosen as the stable version and rolled out to all users, there is no difference if you have already joined the Open Beta program.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 12 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crashing down on your device. Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available in the Play Store before your update.
- The Open Beta versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and affect on daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 5GB. Otherwise, there will be a risk of update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.
Preparation: Realme X3 with 60%+ battery
Submit Bugs / Suggestions
- >>> If you encountered any issue after the update, you can submit feedback in the Feedback logkit and [Bug Report] board.
BUG report tutorial: Found A Bug On Your Realme Smartphone? Here’s How To Report It
- (If it is about the Camera app and photo-taking, please remember to attach a sample photo for developers to understand the issue)
- After the upgrade, it may take a longer time to boot for the first time, especially if there are many third-party applications on your phone.
- After the upgrade, in order to improve the system operation efficiency and eliminate potential safety risks, the system will perform a series of actions such as application adaptation, background optimization and security scanning which may cause slight hanging and faster power consumption.
Open Beta Application – Guidelines
- Make sure update to required version: RMX2081_11.C.13 / RMX2081_11.C.14. Manually downloading link: https://www.realme.com/in/support/software-update
- Apply for the Open Beta via the Software Update Application channel: (Settings > Software Update > Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner > Trial Version > Submit your details > Apply Now).
How to roll back to Android 11?
- Your personal data will be erased when you roll back. Please back up your data before your operation.
- You can’t be back to the Open Beta version once you roll back.
- You need manual update the latest realme UI 2.0 version if you lost some pre-install app
Step 1: Download the roll-back package on your phone and remember the location.
Step 2: Enter recovery mode to roll back:
- Turn off your phone–>Long press the volume down and power buttons at the same time enter recovery mode–>Choose the language –>Install from storage–> Input your screen locked password–>Find & tap the rollback package to go back to the previous version.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.