It’s Microsoft Update Tuesday again, it’s once a month and it brings updates for the supported Windows versions. Then there are functional, but also security updates. Of course, the most convenient thing is always to wait until the update arrives, alternatively, you can visit the update pages yourself, read through the changelogs and download the packages from the update center. As every month, we have the overview:
- Windows 11 – KB5016629 – https://msft.it/6011juq6x
- Windows Server, version 20H2; Windows 10 version 21H1; and Windows 10 version 21H2 – KB5016616 – https://msft.it/6012juq6I
- Windows 10 version 1809 – KB5016623 – https://msft.it/6013juq6L
- Windows 10 version 1607 – KB5016622 – https://msft.it/6014juq60
- Windows 10 version 1507 – KB5016639 – https://msft.it/6015juq6Fv
- Windows Server 2022 – KB5016627 – https://msft.it/6016juq62
KB5016629 (OS Build 22000.856) for Windows 11 addresses a known issue that may prevent some users from opening the Start menu. On affected devices, clicking or tapping the Start button or using the Windows keyboard shortcut may have no effect. There are also some security updates.
KB5016616 (OS Builds 19042.1889, 19043.1889, and 19044.1889) for Windows 10 fixes, among other things, an issue that affects the printing of files that users send to a printer. It also fixes a known issue that can cause the typing indicator and language bar not to appear in the notification area. This issue affects devices that have more than one language installed. Security updates are also on board.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.