Recently, Google released the Android 13 Beta 4.1 update for the Pixel 6a and the Google August 2022 patch is still far away. Currently, Google released the latest software update for the Pixel 6/Pro and Pixel 6a. In this update, the company fixes the GPS issue.
The worst thing is that this update is not based on the August 2022 patch but on July 2022 based on Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro. Pixel 6a is still on the June patch based. Below you can check the version numbers. The Global on-device OTA for the 6/Pro widely rolled out.
EMEA (DE, ES, FR, IE, IT, UK)
AT&T, T-Mobile (US)
- Pixel 6: SQ3A.220705.004
- Pixel 6 Pro: SQ3A.220705.004
- Pixel 6a: SD2A.220601.002.B1 — Factory Image — OTA
How To Update
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap Security.
- Check for an update: To check if a security update is available, tap Google Security checkup. To check if a Google Play system update is available, tap
- Google Play system update.
- Follow any steps on the screen.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.