Earlier, OxygenOS 12.1 beta update already running on many OnePlus devices and this beta update is going very well on some users’ devices but some users facing issues that are not been solved yet.
Recently, OnePlus released the newly launched OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 1 update for the OnePlus 10 Pro and in this update OnePlus adds the latest features and more customizations.
Today Morning, OnePlus official community members shared a topic and mentioned the OxygenOS 12.1 beta update available for the OnePlus 7T. This update for OnePlus 7T optimizes the system stability and fixes the issue of double tapping to wake or turn off the screen.
Now, the same update released for the OnePlus 7 Pro with the build number GM1911_11_H.26 and the size package of this update is not mentioned. You can check the complete OxygenOS 12.1 Beta changelog which is mentioned below.
OnePlus 7 Pro OxygenOS 12.1 Beta Changelog:
- (Improved) system stability in some scenarios
- (Optimized) the charging speed in some scenarios
- (Optimized) the experience of fingerprint unlocking
- (Fixed) the issue is that double tap to wake or turn off the screen
- (Fixed) the issue was that adjusting vibration intensity worked abnormally
- (Fixed) the issue is that the camera crashed after turning on Ultra Steady
- (Fixed) the issue is that My Files crashed in certain scenarios
- Updating the system will not delete or modify your data. For security, it is recommended to back up your data before starting the update. Please also make sure you have sufficient space for the update.
- If you encounter any problems when using the new version, please contact our customer service.
- The update package will be deleted after being installed.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.