According to the latest report, the OnePlus Nord smartphone owners now received the latest OxygenOS 12.1 software update. The latest firmware mainly improved system stability. The update, featuring build number AC2001_11_F.14, is very small and weighs about 1.01GB. You can check the complete changelog.
- Improves system stability.
- Optimizes the experience of fingerprint unlocking.
- Updating the system will not delete or modify your data. For security, it is recommended to back up your data before starting the update. Please also make sure you have sufficient space for the update.
- If you encounter any problems when using the new version, please contact our customer service.
- The update package will be deleted after being installed.
OnePlus Nord comes with a curvy glass back along with a vertically aligned quad-camera setup that will be on its top right corner. While the alert slider is shifted to the right edge just above the power button.
The new entrant in the OnePlus family runs Android 10 with OxygenOS on top. It features a 6.44-inch Full-HD+ AMOLED touchscreen display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. Also, the OnePlus Nord mobile is equipped with an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC processor so that you can enjoy an uninterrupted performance.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.