OnePlus has released an update to OxygenOS A.13 for the current OnePlus Nord 2Tsmartphone. The Indian and Global version runs specifically as firmware CPH2401_11.A.13 and CPH2399_11.A.13 respectively. As always, OTA distribution is incremental, so you may have to wait a little longer.
There is not much changelog but only improves system stability and optimizes the experience of fingerprint unlocking. You can check the complete changelog which is mentioned below.
- Improves system stability.
- Optimizes the experience of fingerprint unlocking.
- Optimizes the issue of heating in specific scenarios.
Note: As always, this OTA will be incremental. The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and we’ll begin a broader rollout in a few days.
How To Update
- Go to the Home screen. Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll down. Choose Settings.
- Scroll down. Choose About phone.
- Choose System updates.
- The OnePlus One is now searching for available updates.
- If this screen appears, an update is available. To install the software update, follow the on-screen instructions. If this screen does not appear, the OnePlus already has the latest software version. Return to the Home screen.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.