From last month’s report, some users of Pixel 6a phones noticed that phones can be unlocked with any fingerprints. Google resolved this issue through Android 13 beta 4.1 on affected devices. Now, Android 13 enables the integration of its own Google Pixel QR code scanner access from quick settings. The company will bring this feature to an older version of Android through Google services.
Direct Pixel QR code scan:
- With Android 13 on Pixel devices, you can find and use a Google Pixel QR code scanner in Quick settings. Through this, you can simply scan QR codes when Google lens is active with open Google Camera and hold on to a QR code.
- This new scanner takes quick action when the code is recognized, and that’s the reason makes the scanner fast and easy to scan.
For Pixel user’s experience:
- Maybe this is late for Pixel devices but it’s a fast and convenient way to make it handy which every user wants in form of a feature.
- This feature of Pixel enables users’ quick QR code scan and makes users’ payment transition fast. Some other devices also use this Google feature.
Android 13 new features:
- Android 13 version is less detailed as compared to its previous version, but the company improve some exciting features and added some new ones.
- This version comes have Material You which has a colorful palette that customizes your device as you like.
- In Quick settings, its media player could be improved and maybe Pixel QR code scanner integrated directly into the system.
In addition, in Android 13, the company limits files and media from external access. This OS multitasks and chooses the language on a per-app basis. It also launches Google wallet.
If you like our news and want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.