Android 13 beta launched in starting of February of this year and it’s a major release of Google. This OS codename is ‘Tiramisu’ which also takes its name from sweet just like the previous version. This OS enhances Material You which has a color palette, that contains vibrant, expressive, and beautiful landscapes. It also has a quick QR code scan, controls home devices with a lock screen, and some more. It also improved the launcher for the Pixel phone and selected language per app. Android 13 brings new features, and it also has some bugs.
Android 13 Bugs:
Performance and Battery:
- Supported devices to this OS have some issues related to stability, battery, or performance. Some apps are not compatible with this release.
Related to Android Platform
- Sometimes fingerprint sensor does not work properly due to bright light or sunlight.
Give control to apps that access Media:
- Apps have access to media files that they used when they need them without asking permission.
- On some devices, recent photos can’t be shown in the list of photo pickers of the Messages App.
Based on the Web:
- In Google web search Stopwatch and search timer not working.
In Android Auto:
- When Android Auto Mode is on some users see a blank screen while unlocking the phone and due to this they are unable to unlock their phone.
The issue with Android TV:
- In this when they connect headphones through Bluetooth the AV playback does not support some apps.
- The TV remote can’t be reconfigured through the Remote and Accessories menu.
- When videos play from Google Play Movies App they show a gray screen and noise.
We see the latest version of Android and its features also. In this, we also see bugs in Android 13 which will be resolved in the next release of this OS.
If you like our news and want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.