Google launched its latest OS version Android 13 for the Pixel phone. Some of Android 13 features still coming and let’s see forward what they are. Some features of this version are a quick QR code Scanner, photo picker, select language per app, and more.
Upcoming Features of Android 13:
The security and Privacy settings:
- In this, OS tells your phone’s security status through color-code and suggests improvements. First, scan your phone and if some apps create a problem, then suggest you Uninstall that app.
The page will be anchored by new action cards that notify you of critical steps you should take to address any safety risks. In addition to notifications to warn you about issues, we’ll also provide timely recommendations on how to enhance your privacy.
- A dropdown display about App security, Device lock, Google security Checkup, Find my device, and more.
Pixel launcher Appearance changed:
- In this Google web search, some of the icons disappear like the camera, microphone, and the Google lens.
The Cross-device integrations
- Cross-device integration feature does not release with this stable version. If we keep in mind message app streaming. Through this feature, we will stream messages on Chromebook with the use of the Google messages app. You can send messages, and old texts and see notifications just like with your Android phone. For this integration, your devices should be connected via Bluetooth.
- Through the cross-device copy and paste feature you can copy text like images, and URLs from your phone and paste them into the tablet or copy them from tablet to phone. In the bottom-left corner, a new Nearby Share button gives you the option to select the device. The device in which you paste data receives a confirmation and then you can paste it.
- For using this feature sender needs to be Android 13 OS on their device and the receiver device must be android 6 at least and above version.
- Spatial Audio feature shifts the source sound as you move your head. From reference to some updates, this improves your video experience. This feature will come with Pixel Buds Pro.
- For the past months we have only that Android 13 is only available for phones. This OS will increase the tablet’s features like multi-window support, app drawer, and letterboxing for unoptimized apps.
- This OS has several large screen layouts for example palm and stylus pen inputs which are registered for separate touches.
Some of the Android 13 features still have time to come but when they come that’s helpful for us. This OS debuted on tablets maybe with Pixel Tablet.
If you like our news and want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.