August 20/2022 – India
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 update now live in India with the build number N950FXXUGDVG6 and the size package of this update is 570MB.
Back in 2017, when Samsung launched the most powerful phone of that time, the Galaxy Note 8. The design of the Galaxy Note 8 was in the hype at the time as the device had an edge-to-edge display and thin bezels at the top and bottom. The Galaxy Note 8 was launched on 23 August 2017 and came with body dimensions of 162.5 x 74.8 x 8.6 mm (6.40 x 2.94 x 0.34 in).
Talking about the display, the Galaxy Note 8 came with a Super AMOLED display and its size was 6.3 inches. The Galaxy Note 8 run Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) when it was launched and received its last OS update as Android 9 PIE.
That’s it, let’s move on to today’s topic. Samsung hasn’t forgotten its old flagship device and has sent the latest software update to some countries. If you are still a Galaxy Note 8 user then this is some useful news for you. Below you can check the complete information about this update.
Also Read: Samsung August 2022 security patch list: These Galaxy devices have received update so far
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Update Country:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- The Netherlands
- Czech Republic
- South Africa
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Update Version Number:
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Update Changelog:
- The GPS stability of the Galaxy Note 8 has been improved.
How To Update Samsung Galaxy Note 8:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe to and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.