Realme 8 5G and Realme Narzo 30 5G are two of Realme’s mid-range devices and both were released last year. Realme 8 5G and Realme Narzo 30 5G was out of the box with pre-installed Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 skin.
After two months of beta testing, Realme finally released the stable Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 update for both devices. Realme UI 3.0 stable update for Realme 8 5G released in India and Europe while the Realme Narzo 30 5G is grabbed this update only in India. Below you can check the complete details.
- Realme 8 5G Updated Version Number – RMX3241_11.C.03
- Realme Narzo 30 5G Updated Version Number – RMX3242_11.C.03
Realme 8 5G/Realme Narzo 30 5G Changelog:
- The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, delivers a simple, clean and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
- Adds Smart Assistant widgets that show key information of apps and provide instant access to functions.
- Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements and prioritizes information with different colors to make key information stand out.
- Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
- Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user experience.
Convenience & efficiency
- FlexDrop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized:
- Optimizes the method of switching the floating windows between different sizes.
Security and privacy
- Optimizes spam block rules: Adds a rule for blocking MMS messages.
- Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
- Adds a chart to display your battery usage.
- In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
- Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
- You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed.
- Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Optimizes accessibility:
- Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions.
- Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions and general.
- TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos, Phones, Mail, and Calendar.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.