OnePlus expanding the August 2022 patch update for the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro. Currently, the update live in China and this update is based on ColorOS 12.1.
- ColorOS 12.1 C.67
- ColorOS 12.1 C.67
- [New] Integrate Android August 2022 security patch to improve system security
OnePlus expanding the August 2022 patch update for the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro. The update changelog is the same as the previous one. Below you can check the build numbers.
- IN: LE2111_11.C.63
- NA: LE2115_11.C.63
- IN: LE2121_11.C.63
- NA: LE2125_11.C.63
The last update for the OnePlus 9 series is the July 2022 patch that brings some improvements and other changes. Since then there is no update, but today OnePlus 9 series update news is on the surface. OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro received the latest software update.
Recently, OnePlus released OxygenOS 13 Open and Closed Beta updates for the OnePlus 10 Pro, OnePlus 10R, OnePlus 8T and other devices. Earlier, the OnePlus 7 Pro grabbed the latest August 2022 security patch update and now this time OnePlus 9 Pro grabbed this opportunity.
The latest update of the OnePlus 9 Pro is OxygenOS 12.1-based. OnePlus released this software update with the build number LE2121_11_C.63 and the size package of this update is around 751MB. You can check the complete changelog which is mentioned below.
- Updates Android security patch to 2022.08.
- Adds Text Scanner which support to scan and import text to your phone with the camera.
- Adds three filter styles, including Radiance, Serenity, and Emerald
- Adds Long Exposure to adjust exposure time, including Movie vehicles, Water & clouds and Light painting options.
- Adds Movie and Dual-view Video modes to improve the user experience.
- Updating the system will not delete or modify your data. For security, it is recommended to back up your data before starting the update. Please also make sure you have sufficient space for the update.
- If you encounter any problems when using the new version, please contact our customer service.
- The update package will be deleted after being installed.
Owners of the OnePlus 9 can receive notification of this update. By chance you don’t receive an update notification then check the update manually by going to the device Settings > System > System settings > Download and Install!
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.