Samsung recently released an August 2022 security patch update for its latest and older flagship models but the company won’t forget its mid-range devices and the earlier, Galaxy Aa33 also gains this update.
Talking about the August 2022 patch, this Samsung security patch details include 1 Critical and 23 High levels of CVEs. At present, Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho received the latest August 2022 patch update in Brazil. You can check the complete details about this update which are mentioned below.
Also Read: Samsung August 2022 security patch list: These Galaxy devices have received update so far
Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho Update Country:
Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho Update Version Number:
- A127MUBU6BVH2/A127MOWO6BVH1/A127MUBU6BVH1 (Size: 812MB)
Samsung August 2022 Patch Details:
- Samsung’s August 2022 patch fixes dozens of privacy and security vulnerabilities, including the ones related to Samsung DeX, Samsung Knox, improper access control, and MAC address leaks via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho Update Changelog:
- The company does not mention the official changelog but we hope that Samsung fixes some critical bugs and improves the system stability.
The list of applications updated in this update:
- Samsung Notes Add-ons
- Samsung Notes
- Samsung Internet
- Galaxy Shop
- Samsung Members
- Voice Recorder
How To Update Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe to and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.