Apple recently launched the iPhone 14 series and Apple Watch 8 on 7 September. In addition, the company also announced that they will release iOS 16 and watchOS 9 on 12 September. In this, they will be rolling out a software update to hit smartphones and smartwatches. This release will be going to be Monday, September 12.
Features of iPhone 14 and Watch 8
- iPhone 14 launched in four colors they are Midnight, Purple, Starlight, Red, and blue. It also has a Ceramic Shield front Glass back and aluminum design.
- Storage extended from 128 GB to 512 GB.
- Display available in two sizes 6.1 inches and 6.7 inches.
- It has an A15 Bionic chip.
- Camera: 12 MP main, 12 MP Ultra-wide with night mode, Photonic engine, and Advanced red-eye correction.
- Face ID: Enabled by True Depth camera for facial recognition.
- For safety: Emergency SOS and crash Detection and much more.
Apple Watch 8
- Lower Power Mode
- International Roaming for cellular
- Crash detection
- Skin temperature sensor
The company will make iOS 16 available for existing iPhones and watchOS 9 for Apple Watch wearables – namely Series 4 and later. After releasing this Software update you can update your watch to the newest software and your iPhone must also be on iOS 16.
This year of June both the iOS 16 and watchOS 9 were both unveiled at Apple’s annual developer conference, alongside iPad 16. Apple tablet in the phone version software does not appear on next Monday. The company needs some more time to polish its new Stage Manager multitasking feature.
Maybe this iPad will launch along with when new software update launch like iOS 16.1 and iPad 16.1 could become in October.
If you like our news and want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.